Sunday, November 28, 2010

Post Thanksgiving Diet Tips

All right if you read my blog on Thanksgiving and eating you know that I suggested that you should eat basically all you want and have a great time with family and friends. Naturally if you had certain underlying health issues and are on a special diet with your physician should follow this. But when I said that I had one very important additional point. I said we are in a very dangerous time when it comes to diet. The holiday season is one where there are parties plenty of candies and all sorts of temptations. The reason I said to enjoy Thanksgiving is that I also hoped you will eat in moderation through the better part of the holiday season. One of the reasons why so many people make New Year's resolutions to diet is because they put on weight during the holiday season. If you can keep this to a minimum you won't have to make the dramatic changes at New Year's. None of us are perfect and that's important to mention that this is a goal to shoot for

No comments:

Post a Comment